Guest Designers

Followers

Saturday, December 04, 2010

NEW DT added to our group

Good morning everyone!!

I am here this morning to present you a new member of our design team.


Here is a little bit of story of  Mary...

I'm Mary Bollen, live in the Netherlands and I'm married with the most lovely and kind man you ever see and I have the beautiful age of 56 and no I can turn the number backwards, pithy dough? Yes I know I can turn them, but then suddenly I'm 65, nooooooooo!! I feel a lot younger.
I'm mother of 2 adult sons and a grandma to a wonderful red headed granddaughter.
She has the beautiful name: Faith
We also have to cats called Rambo and Wizz, yes, one male and 1 female cat, 
they are gorgeous black and white cats. 
I'm working as a security officer at a center for foreign people who are waiting for immigration.
What about my crafting?
I'm busy with all kind of crafting since I was a little girl 
(yes once I was A child and little too, hehehe) on the age of 8.
My crafting is making scrapcards and coloring with copics, I'm also a certified copic designer, yeaahhhhhhhh.
I sell my cards and the money  I "earn" with that is for the children with cancer, we called that KIKA over-here.
Is there more to tell? Oh yes, but then the story is way too long to read, so I stop and I hope you know me a little bit after reading?

Hugs,

Mary from the Netherlands.
You may go see Mary's amazing creations..  on her blog
And come back on Monday to see her very first craft your passion DT work ! 
Welcome to the group Mary!! xxx

8 comments:

Dawnll said...

How fun Mary- your a great addition to us group of crafters. I also love that you are a cat lover!
Welcome sweetie!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Welcome to the team hunnie
huge hugs shell xx

sammi said...

Welcome, Mary! So Glad to have you with us!

Dorte said...

Congrats Mary, you are together with a great team.
hugs Dorte

Anonymous said...

Welcome Mary.Glad to have you join us.
Lisa x

corinne said...

congrats Mary !!! I,m very happy to welcome you on our challenge's blog.
hugs.X Corinne

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim said...

Welcome to the team! We love to see your creations.

Unknown said...

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

Click Here
Chowhound.com